Our contact details
- Company Name: Bird Hills UK Ltd
- Address: Bird Hills Golf Centre, Drift Road Maidenhead SL6 3ST
- Website: birdhills.co.uk
- E-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers and contacts
- Personal preferances (Preferred events etc)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Advertise future events
- Communication with the person
- Booking for events, restaurant and golf
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Submission form from the website
- Paper booking form
- E-mail inquiry
We use the information that you have given us in order to organise events, process booking and marketing. Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep collected personal information for 3 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting the date digitally and physically.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.