• Golf shoes must be worn, trainers are not permitted
• Collarless, football shirts and / or sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
• Any type of football shirt, tracksuit, jogging suit or gym wear is not permitted.
• Denim jeans are not permitted.
• Shorts must be tailored and worn with suitable long, ankle length or low cut socks.
• NO 3/4 Length Trousers or Combat Trousers
• Shirts must be tucked into trousers or shorts.
The use of mobile phones is not allowed on the course. We ask that your phone is on 'silent' mode at all times when on the course.
Phones may be used on the patio, car park or on the public footpath around the clubhouse.
Please note that staff are authorised to approach members and visitors to enforce the above should these dress regulations and rules not be adhered to.